- This license agreement is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single legal entity) and the author of this program (System Softlab).
The Software is owned by System Softlab and is protected by intellectual property laws and treaties.
- By installing or otherwise using this program you agree to be bound by this agreement.
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not install or use this program.
Spyware Process Detector is shareware program.
You have a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the shareware version of the Spyware Process Detector within evaluation period of 14 days.
The trial period allows you to try The Software before you buy it.
You must purchase a serial number if you want to continue using the Software after the 14 day trial period ends.
If you decide for any reason that you do not want to purchase a serial number, you must stop using The Software and remove it from your computer.
- The author specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages either from the direct use of this product or as a consequence of the use of this product.
- You may release this edition of program on CD (or other media), but only in original archive without passwords/keyfiles and if this CD is the programs collection.
- You may upload this edition of program to your internet site, but only in original archive without passwords/keyfiles and this site must be with free access for users.
- You may give this edition of program to your friends and other people, but only in original archive without passwords/keyfiles.
- You may not distribute passwords/keyfiles to a person who did not purchase the original license. You may not transfer your rights to The Software to another individual or entity.
- You may not disassemble or reverse engineer any part of this program.
- You may not rent,lease or sell this program.
- Only registered users can obtain full technical support via email.
- Your license will immediately and automatically terminate without notice if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
Copyright (C) 2006-2023, System SoftLab
Last update of this page: January 1, 2023.